Vendor Registration Information
Saturday, Oct. 21st, 2017
The Head to Heart – Wellness Conference will begin at the main entrance.
The Conference will be held at Madison Senior High School 2300 University Boulevard, Rexburg, ID 83440
Set-Up for the Conference will begin at 6:30 am on Saturday, registration at 7:30 am, and the Conference at 8:00 a.m. and continues until 12:30. Have your booth set up, ready and staffed by 7:30 a.m. Clean-Up will begin promptly at 12:15 pm. Please don’t take down your items before 12:00 and make sure all items are removed, and your booth area is clean by the close of the Conference. There is a community discussion regarding Mental Wellness from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm. You are welcome to participate in this discussion, but the vendor fair will no longer be going.
Vendor Pricing (Partnered Non-Profit Organizations get in Free):
- A basic vendor booth which includes a 6-foot table and 2 chairs can be reserved for $40
- A basic vendor booth which includes a 6-foot table and 2 chairs and electricity can be reserved for $65
Deadlines for Vendors:
- Signed vendor application completed and turned in no later than Friday, October 13th, 2017.
- In order to cover expenses for refreshments, raffle prizes, custodial costs, advertising, etc. your booth fee needs to be submitted at the time of application. With your payment, we will provide a 6-foot table and two chairs. Application fees are non-refundable.
- You can submit payment through our Paypal button or checks can be made out to Madison Memorial Hospital and given at the event to Cody Klingler or Doug McBride. A $25 fee will be collected for returned checks.
- Booth space will be approximately 8’ x 8’ (we are providing a 6-foot table ). Please confine all display items within your booth space. Your booth will be at the number you have been assigned upon check-in. Please check-in first and then you may unload your booth items. After you have unloaded please park your vehicle in a designated parking space.
- If you would like additional chairs (2 are provided), you will need to bring your own.
- Booths with electricity are limited. If electricity is needed, please indicate it on the form and there is an additional $25 charge. There is a limited number of spots that will have electricity – the first 15 to sign up and take those spots will get them. Extension cords will not be provided.
- Please bring a cart/dolly with you if you will need it for your set-up/takedown. Please help us clean up the area after the Conference is finished.
- Booths must be staffed at ALL times. (This is for the safety and care of your items)
- Pets, alcoholic beverages, and smoking are prohibited.
- Any signage, handouts, prizes, or giveaways that you want to have at your own booth are your responsibility and expense.
- For additional questions, please call Jessica Goudy (Madison Schools) 208-359-3300 ext. 3434 Lucas Handy (MMH) at 208-219-3498
- Booth space is limited and will be provided to the first 30 vendors that fill out and submit the vendor application and pay the booth fee.
- Madison School District & Madison Memorial Hospital are not responsible for accidents or injury during the event. We are also not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged merchandise or materials. Vendor agrees to abide by all applicable laws, ordinances, and regulations pertaining to health, fire prevention, and public safety and must maintain dignity and integrity at the Conference.
This Conference will be advertised through various social media outlets, email, newspaper, and by EIRMC, BYUI, Madison School District, and Madison Memorial Hospital. Please help us by promoting this event to your clients, friends, and family! We want this to be a great success.