The Mental Wellness Conference helps each of us understand and reach our mental wellness goals. There are many parts to mental wellness. This event is free of charge with excellent presenters. Make mental wellness the first priority, and come understand more!
Everyone can learn at this free conference. Click here to view the conference schedule.
Explore your world of Mental Wellness:
- Support loved ones struggling with mental illness
- What you can do to prevent suicides
- Prescription Medication Abuse
- Stress & Anxiety
- Build Positive Coping Skills
- Our Generations Fight For Love
When – Saturday, Oct. 21st
Experts 8 am – 12:30 pm; Community Discussion 1 pm – 3 pm
Location – Madison High
2300 University Blvd,
Rexburg, ID 83440
This event has the potential to offer 2.5 Credits if you stay for the whole time. Please check in upon arrival, and sign out upon departure.